Saturday, April 21, 2007

5 Questions

So I got this over at my friend's blog at www.avitable.com and apparently I'm supposed to answer these questions that he emailed me.

Yes I know I'm really late with this but damnit I'm a busy man between work, school, and keeping Brittney satisfied I ain't got a lot of hours left in the day so back off!
Ok, here you go.
1. What do you want most out of life?
To be happy, find contentment, and possibly be remembered after I'm gone. And oh yeah, I wanna be Rocky!
2. What is your favorite food?
Baked Ziti
3. Name your top five movies of all time.
Rocky
Star Wars
Rocky 3
Empire Strikes Back
The Breakfast Club

4. Who is your idol, alive or dead, real or fictional?
Dr. Hammond from Jurassic Park.....motherfucker had a vision and saw it through damn what the world thought of it

5. Do you have any regrets?
That I haven't sent in any of my writing to publishing companies



Here are the rules if you want to keep it going:
Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

2 comments:

Avitable said...

Who would ever have thought that The Breakfast Club would be in that list.

WeaponM said...

Don't know why, but I've always loved that movie.
Problem with putting a list of favorite movies is that it alternates depending on my mood and what I've seen lately.